My year in Goodreads and top 5 books of 2015!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Hello!!!!

2016 has already begun and I just wanted to share my year in books before it'too late!!!!

So, 2015 was pretty good! The first months I was not reading because of a huge reading slump but I managed to get over it and read 29 books, which may sound a few but it was an accomplishment for me!! For more details you could visit my page on Goodreads! My goal for 2016 is to read 50 books!
The shortest book I read was Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them by J.K. Rowling (64 pages) and the longest book I read in 2015 was Outlander (or Cross Stitch) by Diana Gabaldon (864 pages).

Now... my top 5! (Click on the title for a detailed review!)

No 5

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

I know I rated with 4.5 stars but reviewing my books I just couldn't leave it outside my list! I really really really liked it!!
I connected so much with the characters and I really want to see where the series goes! I will definitely pick up the second book ASAP!!








No 4 

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon




I was so obsessed with the tv series that I had to read this book! This book  covers the first season of the series and it is just as amazing!! I love Scotland, I love timetravelling and I love a good romance! And this book had it all! Read this and if you won't fall for Jamie... well, that's not possible!!










No 3 

November 9 by Colleen Hoover



This book was so... unique for me! It was the first book I've read by Colleen Hoover and it was one of the few that made me experience every single feeling you could possibly imagine!!! The characters of this book were not my favorite ones like Jamie from Outlander or Tessa, Jem and Will from the Infernal Devices for example, but the story was so captivating and I was walking around the house with this book on my hands!
This was also the only book on my list also released in 2015! What can I say? I will totally add to my bookish resolutions to read more new releases!! 



No 2 

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare 


To be honest the whole series is amazing!! (I haven't read the last book yet...!) and probably all of them should be in this list! But in order to have more diversity I just added City Of Glass! This whole world is so fantastic! I would definitely want to be a part of it!! As a shadowhunter, not as a mundane... hahaha!!! I saw the movie first and I liked it so I decided to read the books! I did the right choice!! I was so frustrated that there was not going to be a second movie but a tv series is even better than a movie! (I will review it next month along with City Of Heavenly Fire!) 



No 1 

Yes you guessed right!!!!





































Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare!

My realistic top 5 list would have Clockwork Princess, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Angel in the first 3 places! 
Infernal Devices was the best book series I read this year and maybe ever! ( after Harry Potter!!) I only discovered Cassandra Clare quite recently and read 8 of her books in one year! How will I survive reading only 1-2??? 
This was also the most popular book I read this year! 
I loved everythng!!
The plot - AMAZING!!!
The characters - AMAZING!!!
The world - EPIC!!
You should definitely read the whole trilogy! You're going to love them and the finale is something you could never see this coming!! I am sure it's going to be No1 to your list too!!!!



I hope 2016 will bring many good books and we are going to have an amazing time!!!!
Kisses!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)