Divergent #2 - Insurgent by Veronica Roth book and movie review!


Hey guys! It's been ages... I know!! 
So I come back to you with Insurgent! It's the second book of Divergent series by Veronica Roth! Do not read this review if you haven't read Divergent yet! (Seriously now, is there anyone?)


I really loved Divergent but didn't got the time to go on with the series! So back in April I decided to read Insurgent. I am probably the last one reading this trilogy!

The book is definitely full of action and adventure. I enjoyed Divergent more but I liked this one too. I totally didn't expect that turn of events and I am really afraid to read the last one! I know sth bad happens but thankfully I wasn't spoilered that much!!! 

In general it was a nice read! I didn't enjoy Tris's behavior that much in this book but Four has my heart! Actually, Tris made me angry!!! I know that she was upset with what happened in Divergent and the problem is that in this book she gets so overwhelmed by killing Will that affects everything in her life. Yet I  know that it's totally ok and normal to suffer such a shock after being forced to kill a friend... obviously!


Now, about the movie, I liked it as much as the book! I love the actors and they did an amazing job! I haven't seen the last movie yet because I want to read Allegiant first but I will totally want to finish this series and finally see where the plot is going!!! even though I am not so sure if I will like it or not!!! :p





I gave this book 3.5 out of 5 stars!

My favorite quotes:

“Sleep,” he says. “I'll fight the bad dreams off if they come to get you.” “With what?” “My bare hands, obviously.” 


“Sometimes,” he says, sliding his arm across my shoulders, “people just want to be happy, even if it’s not real.”


“Got that gun?” Peter says to Tobias. “No,” says Tobias, “I figured I would shoot the bullets out of my nostrils, so I left it upstairs.”
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)