A Court of Thorns and Roses #2 - A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


This book!!!!! OMG!!! 😍😍

This is the second book of the book series 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' by the amazing author Sarah J. Maas! Please make sure to read the first book and my review here before going on!
This book blown my mind!!! Definitely the best read of 2016 so far! Sarah's writing is fabulous!! I wanted to read it day to night but had to restrain myself so that I could enjoy this book some more days and not finish it in less than a week!!!

The plot continues after the events of the first book. After killing those innocent Fae, nightmares are keeping Feyre awake and miserable, and not even Tamlin seems to be able to make her forgive herself and move on. In contrary, she is made to spent every day at home in order to be safe and can't take part in the investigations against the king. So, when Rhysand comes to claim his debt of the bargain everything changes!
Feyre has to spent a week each month in the Night Court with the most dangerous Fae in history!



I loved this book soooo freaking much!!! And as I am from Greece, it also reminded my the myth of Hades and Persephone, where Persephone has to spent six months above the earth with her mother, Demeter - the goddess of harvest and agriculture, and six months in the underworld with her lover Hades. The world in this book is just amazing and the writing was once more magnificent! I admired the character development through the different obstacles the heroes have to endure. Not only Feyre, but also Tamlin and Rsysand go through some great changes! I admire how Sarah J. Maas makes you love one character and then despise him and vice versa! It's just like in real life and I totally love that fact!

We also get to know a lot more new characters (which is awesome!) and we meet Feyre's family again! We learn more things about each court and about the ancient battle between Fae and humans. 

It was also said that ACOTAR will be transferred to the big screen, which is waaaay more than awesome!


Waiting your own comments to discuss this book!!!

 Who hasn't read this book and not fallen in love with Rhysand? I doubt there is even one person!!! ;-) 

This book deserves all the stars of the night court!!!!!!!!!






Some of my favorite quotes:

“To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys."
Rhys clinked his glass against mine. “To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.” 


“The issue isn’t whether he loved you, it’s how much. Too much. Love can be a poison.” And then he was gone.” 

but really... I could copy the whole book!!!!!

Don't forget to check out the IG account of @charliebowater because she is a real star and she creates amazing art inspired by this book and not only! 



Till next time....
Goodbye!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)