Book Recommendations for young readers!!!


Hey guys! Today I would like to share with you 5 books for young readers! I don't read much of children's books but I remember reading those five thinking they were perfect for kids!


The Ice Dragon by J.J. Martin!

I bought this as a gift for a young boy but couldn't resist reading it first!!! Hahahaha!!! The story is about a little girl being born in the heart of winter which made her really "cold". Her only friend was the ice dragon which everyone else seemed to be afraid of. But when enemies attack her own village with their dragons and burn everything in their path only a winter child has the power to tame the winter dragon and save them! This book is set in the same world as Game of Throne series.
Also, the ilustration made by  Yvonne Gilbert is AMAZING!!! I believe this is what drew me (a 26 year old woman, I read it last year) reading a children's book!!!




Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K.Rowling



This was the first book of my childhood that really made me love reading! I absolutely love everything that has to do with the magical world J.K. has created! I 've wished countless times to be a witch myself and join Gryffindor! The greek edition I have from my parents is my favorite one and most read but I also love the illustrated edition by Jim Kay.






- Hogwarts Library -

Still in the same world there are three small books inspired by the Harry Potter world! 

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Newt Scamander by J.K.Rowling

This is a catalogue of all the magical creatures in the world. The funny part is that it contains handwriting notes from our favorite trio!! And you get to know which creatures can be found where you live! I got so excited that many of them were in Greece too!

Quidditch Through The Ages - Kennilworthy Whisp by J.K.Rowling

Finally a history about the world's most famous magical game!!! I remember always wondering how they kept balance in those broomsticks who looked really uncomfortable!!! And you get to choose your favorite Quidditch team!

Lastly, my favorite one!
The Tales Of Beedle The Bard by J.K.Rowling

This book contains five unique fairy tales every little wizard is familiar with! My favorite one was (of course) The Tale Of The Three Brothers. Sooooo good!!! It reminded me the time I was reading the last book in the Harry Potter series and felt so nostalgic, yet amazing time!



I highly recommend them for everyone wanting to feel like a child again!

What are your own recommendations? 
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)