End of year TBR!


We are already mid-September! That means that we have three and a half months to reach our reading goals! Even if I am waaaaay behind the reading goal I set on January, that doesn't mean that I can't make the most of my remaining time and keep enjoying reading even though I won't be able to read the amount of books I wanted! So, I made a list of the books I want to read by December and share it with you! Below are 11 books! A really ambitious TBR! Wish me luck! Also, this is a glimpse of future book reviews! 😉


1. Because You Love To Hate Me - Various Writers
I am currently reading this! This is an anthology written by 13 authors and 13 book-tubers dedicated to villains! More details will come with my book review soon enough though!!





2. Tower of Dawn - Sarah J. Maas
This is definitely going to be my next read! You know how much I love Chaol from the Throne Of Glass series! And this is a book aaaaaall about him! Yay! I am really excited to read it! 






3. Midnight Jewel - Richelle Mead
I read The Glittering Court earlier this year and read the story of three friends from Adelaide's point of view! Mira was another character with a mystery I really look forward to discover in this book, since it's her story described in Midnight Jewel! 






4. The Constant Princess - Philippa Gregory
Philippa Gregory is one of my most beloved authors! I have read 5 of her books (the first five of her Tudor And Plantagenet Novels) and LOVED THEM ALL! I have also seen the two tv series based on these books, aka The White Queen and The White Princess and loved them as well! Aaaaand the movie The Other Boleyn Girl! Did you know that it was also based on her novel baring the same name? The Constant Princess in the 6th novel in the series and I really want to read them all!



5. Ross Poldark - Winston Graham
Ross Poldark is a tv series I started watching two years ago! It is really good and since I learned that it was based on a book series I of course wanted to read the books as well! I have the first three books staring at me for at least a year now and I feel soooo bad!




6. Cress - Marissa Meyer
The third book in The Lunar Chronicles series! Cinder and Scarlet were so good books and the series is such a good one that I've been wanting to keep reading it for sooo long! 






7. The Last Star - Rick Yancey
The third and last book in The 5th Wave series. By reading this, I will have completed another series! I loved the first book, and The Infinite Sea was also good. I am curious to see how things are going to end since there are a lot of bad things happening!!!





8. The King's Curse - Philippa Gregory
The 7th book in the Tudors and Plantagenet Novels! They are 15 in total so I have to keep reading!








9. The Queen Of The Tearling - Erica Johansen
I have heard great things about this series! And since I have been gifted the first two books by my brothers, I don't want to let a lot of time pass before reading them!







10. A Discovery Of Witches - Debora Harkness
This will be a re-read actually! I read it a lot of years ago and didn't know that it was a trilogy! That's why I had the weird feeling that the story hadn't finished! Hahahah! I bought the second (my no11) and third book last year and it is about time to catch up with it since I remember that I liked the first one!



11.  Shadow Of Night - Debora Harkness
Aaaaand the second book of the All Souls Trilogy is Shadow Of Night! 








That is everything! I know there are a lot! But I couldn't narrow it down any further! Hahaha!!
Which books do you plan reading?
See you soon ! !
xoxo Joan!

Comments

  1. I have only heard of the Lunar Chronicles, and the 5th Wave series! Good luck with your TBR! :)
    -Danni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)