5 authors I discovered in 2017!


Like every year, it is about time to talk about the 5 authors that I "discovered" this year!
If you are interested visit my previous posts of 2015 and 2016 to meet more authors! 
I only read 5 "new" authors this year... Something I definitely plan to improve in 2018! So... here they are!


No. 5
Antoine de Saint Exupery
For the first time I read Little Prince this year. I heard it as an audiobook to be precise and I enjoyed it but did not love it. Stay tuned for a review coming out this Friday!







No. 4
Angelos Terzakis
A Greek author of the previous century. I read Princess Isambo and I loved his lyrical and poetic writing style! It was something quite different from the novels that I usually read, but at the same time I realised how talented he was and how drown I was to his narrative style! 


No. 3
Rosamund Hodge
I just recently read Cruel Beauty and I loved it! Even though I had bought this as an e-book two years ago I finally got the chance to read it and surprisingly finished it in a few days!!! It made me surpass my struggle with e-books! Hahahaha!! I will definitely read more of her books in the future! And a book review is definitely coming...hm... maybe next month! 




No. 2
Susan Dennard
This year I read both Truthwitch and Windwitch and it is one of my new favorite fantasy series! The world, the character and the plot is just amazing and I can't wait for her next books! I may have already pre-ordered Sightwitch and I am more than excited for Bloodwitch next year!




No. 1
Evelyn Skye
Her Crown's Game duology was fantastic! I loved both Crown's Game and Crown's Fate for different reasons. I will for sure keep my eye out for more books by her! Even though it seems I will have to wait till fall 2018 for her new book Circle of Shadows.


Which new authors did you read this year?
Let's talk in the comments below!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)