End of Year Book Haul!


Earlier this year I shared with you the books I got the first half of 2017. With the new year approaching it is time to share the rest of them! I have 7 books for you below! Thanks to my huge reading slump I managed not to buy a lot of them the second half of the year!






1. Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead (2017 release)

The second book in The Glittering Court trilogy. each book follows a different main character in the same timeline. So, it becomes interesting to see Meira's point of view in the second novel and discover her secrets!


2. Because You Love To Hate Me (2017 release)



An anthology of stories about villains or anti-heroes. 13 authors are paired with 13 booktubers or bloggers and bring us 13 stories. I have read this book so stay tuned for a book review! I can't say that I enjoyed it so much... Some stories were so good, however!






3. The Queen Of The Tearling

4. The Invasion Of The Tearling



These last two were gifted to me by my brothers for my birthday on July 14th. I always wanted to start this series and now I have no excuses!

5.The Last Tudor by Philippa Gregory (2017 release)

Philippa Gregory is one of my favorite authors. This is the 14th and last book in her The Plantagenet And Tudor Novels book series. I have read and LOVED the first four of them and I plan on reading more on her books in 2018!



6.Tower Of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas (2017 release)

I am currently reading this one and loving it so far! The sixth book in The Throne Of Glass series! It's all about Chaol!!!!! <3

7. Origins by Dan Brown (2017 release)

Definitely my next read! The 5th book in the Robert Langdon series! It also came in this amazing box!!!



Have you read any of these? Which books did you buy?
Let's talk in the comments below!
xoxo 
Joan!

Comments

  1. Hi! I see that you fantastic blog!
    I really like your design and that's how you write :-)
    I like to be in touch with so great and inspirational blogs. That's why I wanted ask
    follow for follow?
    Enjoy the weekend :-)

    https://makeupislovee.blogspot.rs/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)