Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover - book review


Are you looking for a quick romance read for February? Well! This is it!!! 💘
Finding Cinderella is a novella in the Hopeless series, but it can be read separately! Trust me on this! I found it for free on Amazon Kindle and read it without even knowing that it was part of this series!

I don't know how Colleen Hoover does this, but I am unable to put down her books. Even though it was a novella, it was a well-written complete story that made me care and love the characters! Daniel and Six are our main characters and since you already know that it is a romantic short story I will not tell anything else!! It's for you to discover it on your own! 😜 

In case you were wondering, yes! You may find it a little predictable and maybe cheesy but the writing was so good in my opinion that it didn't mind me at all! I was smiling throughout reading it and felt everything! 

Ideal for everyone who is looking for love this month and for hopeless romantic souls!

Since I am myself in the above category, I rated it with 5 stars!

Some of my favorite quotes:





“In reality, people are who they are and they'll never really change.” 

“It feels sort of euphoric, like we’re in some sort of fairytale. Like she’s Tinkerbell and I’m Peter Pan. 

No, wait. I don’t want to be Peter Pan. Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming” 

*However, this is not a book for young readers as it has strong language and erotic scenes.

Don't forget to also check out these books by the same author:


November 9th      It ends with us











Thank you for reading it!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

*quotes photos are found here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)