Spring 2018 Anticipated Releases

Ilion, Athens, Greece

As expected, a new season just started and that means it is time to talk about all that amazing books coming out!!!!

*Books mentioned are not in a particular order.

1. Dark Tracks by Philippa Gregory - March 6th


The fourth book in the Order Of The Darkness series. I haven't read any of it yet but since it's one of my favorite authors we are talking about, I am excited about this release! After finishing The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels I am for sure starting this series!!! Have any of you read it? All I know is that it takes place in Italy in 15th century.




2.War Storm by Victoria Aveyard - May 15th

The fourth and finale book in the Red Queen series. Finally we get to see how everything wraps up! I can't wait!!! If you have read my previous reviews about this series I had mixed feelings after the second book but I am so anxious now!!! Hahaha!!! Mare was kind of annoying lately but Cal... OMG! 😍 I hope I'll love it! 




More links:


3. A Court Of Frost And Starlight by Sarah J. Maas - May 1st

One of the best fantasy series I've read! I am in love with everything in this world!!!! And that cover is so beautiful!!!!! I loved the first trilogy in this world and I can't wait for the next one! This is a book that connects the previous three books with the next three ones if I am right. I will miss Rhys so much! SO MUCH! But hopefully we will see him every now and then and of course I am sure Sarah J. Maas wil make me love our new main characters as well! I wonder is it will be about Nesta and Cassian...? Or Lucien? CAN'T WAIT!!!!

More links:





4. The World Of All Souls by Debora Harkness - May 8th

I have only read the first book and loved it many years ago but then I didn't continue the series...! I was about to re-read te first ne and go on but I heard that there is going to be a tv series coming out this fall so I plan on doing this later in 2018! This is a cmpanion to the series and it made me so excited about both the series and the books! 




5. Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - March 13th


The third book in the Illuminae Files. I haven't read this series yet... What's new??? Hahaha! But I really want to! Everybody seems to love it and I want to love it as well!  








6. Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi - March 6th

Guess what? I haven't read that series too... 😆 But Restore Me made think that it's not too late to start the series! and all the covers are beautiful too!💖💖💖 It is the fourth book in the Shatter Me series that was supposed to be a trilogy but as it seems it is coming back!









The next releases, I know almost nothing about but the covers drew me so much! 




7. Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian - April 24th

This covers reminds me of the Red Queen covers! Maybe that's what drew me to this book! It is the first one to the Ash Princess trilogy. This is her debut novel so it is a great opportunity to check out a new author! This is a young adult fantasy novel about a young princess living in her enemy's court when he invaded and killed her mother, the Queen. Now, princess Theodosia (a Greek name? Wow!) is determined to avenge her death and take back her kingdom! Pretty interesting plot!





8. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland - April 3rd

This book combines historical fiction with fantasy! My two favorite genres! And it has zombies! Well, I am not that much into zombies to speak the truth but the Goodreads summary made me want to read it! It has a pretty bad-ass female character, Jane, a fact that I love in young adult books!!!







9. To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo - March 6th

Well, this looks like a dark re-telling of The Little Mermaid fairy tale! That was enough for me!!! I am intrigued!!!!!










10. Son Of The Dawn by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan - April 10th 

Last, but definitely not least, the first short novel in the Ghosts of the Shadow Market series. It is supposed to be a series of ten short novels about the Lightwood family when little Jace Wayland came as an orphan to their home. I didn't know anything about a new series by Cassandra Clare, and I can't find this book nowhere but Goodreads. I believe it is going to be available on kindle and in 2019 there is going to be a bound up physical version too.





That's all for now!
Thank you for reading this!
Which books are you most excited about this spring????
See you soon! 
xoxo Joan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)