March favorites and Wrap Up & April TBR


Another month flew by and spring is here!!! Finally!!! I love that now days are longer and warmer too! Even though we are in the middle of April I really wanted to share my last month's favs!!!





As always let's begin with my March Wrap Up! I didn't read as
much as I wanted but managed to read 4 books. Short ones but still...!

1. Sightwitch by Susan Dennard - 5* (book review here!)
2.The Edinburgh Heir by Alisha Klapheke - 4* (book review here!)
3. Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead - 4*
4.Hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - 3.25*




And let's move on with my favorites!

1. BOOK



As you may have noticed from my rating above the best move this month was Sightwitch!

2. MOVIE



I saw two movies this month. Hangman and Red Sparrow. My favorite was Red Sparrow!!!
WOW!!!
I loved it! Such a great plot and turns and twists! And the actors are great too!

3. FOREVER 21 HAUL



I bought these amazing leggings, a black sports bra and a cute athletic top last month and I got obsessed!

4. NIKE SHOES



To complete the whole look from above I also bought a new pair of black Nike running shoes as I plan on running more this month!

5. FOOD



Oat bars! I got obsessed! So tasty and easy to make! Grab the recipe here!






Lastly, my April TBR!
1. I already read Three Sisters Three Queens by Philippa Gregory that I didn't manage to finish in March.
2. The next book in the same series by Philippa Gregory; The Other Boleyn Girl.
3.I have also already read Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman! Really good book!
4.Allegient by Veronica Roth. I still haven't read the finale to that series.....!
5. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes. I can't wait for this one!!!!!! 
6. Edinburgh Fate by Alisha Klapheke. The finale to this beautiful trilogy!

This is a REALLY ambitious TBR list! I am sure I won't read THAT much but hopefully I will read 4-5 books!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)