April Wrap Up and Favs and May TBR




We are already in the half of May! Time flew by so much! What happened this year??? Hahaha!!

April was a month that came and gone really quickly!!!






In April I only read two books.... I thought I would read way more because it was spring break too but as it seems I did not! Hahaha!

Those two book were:

  1. Three Sisters, Three Queens by Philippa Gregory (4.5*)
  2. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman (4*)



Moving on with April favs...

1. BOOK

I did not read any 5 star book during April but from those two above Three Sisters, Three Queens was this month's pick. I haven't posted any book review of those books yet but  romise it's coming soon!







2. MOVIE

I watched two movies this month. I saw Ready Player One and the new Avengers movie. I really loved both movies but having to only pick one I would choose the Avengers: Infinity War!


3. SONG

I got obsessed with a new song like every month!
This month's song is Rich Love by One Republic and Seed! It is amazing! Check it out on Spotify or on YouTube!


4. EASTER BREAK

I got to travel again this month and visit my parents' hometown in Mesolonghi again! The days have gotten longer and warmer and I really had an amazing time! If you follow me on IG you my have seen some photos and fitness videos on my IG stories! Hahah!!😆



5. FITNESS

With the Tone It Up Bikini Series approaching (we are getting already on week 2!) I got more into my fitness routine! I even uploaded some instagram stories with the tone it up daily moves, or recorded myself doing some moved from their videos! My goal was to inspire others too being active and get ready for summer!

And last but not least my May TBR!!!!


Half of May is already gone... and I haven't read any books yet........!!!😖😖😖
But, there are 15 more days to make things right! I won't post a really ambitious TBR just to be sure that I will return to my reading habits.
These books are:
  1. All The Light We Cannot See by Antony Doerr
  2. Edinburgh Fate by Alisha Klapheke
  3. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

That's all for now guys!!!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)